ATO Community

Join us from 3-4pm AEDT this Thursday 13 Feb for a live Q&A on myGovID and RAM

Ask a question

This post has been archived. Please start a new discussion thread.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Views 1639

Replies 10

Are you a tax professional with a question about myGovID or Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM)?

Following the tax professionals webcast this Thursday, we'll have myGovID experts online from 3-4pm AEDT to provide real time responses to your questions.

To join the discussion, be sure to:

1. Register prior and log into ATO Community
  2. Head over to the tax professionals discussion board
  3. Click ‘Ask a question’ if your question hasn’t already been asked
  4. Click ‘Accept as Solution’ if you receive a reply that answers your question

See you there!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

I'm new

Replies 0

The live webcast was at 2pm, this is just the Q&A

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 2

But the link gives 2.00 pm:

Tax professionals conversations – our focus in 2020

Date: 13 February 2020 Time: 2:00 pm (Australia/Sydney UTC+11:00) Duration: 01:00

Join our expert panel hosted by Sylvia Gallagher, Senior Director, ATO for a discussion and Q&A session at 2.00pm AEDT on Thursday 13 February.

We will have in-depth discussion about our focus in 2020, including more on myGovID and Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM).

Our panel includes:

• Colin Walker, Assistant Commissioner, Tax Professional Digital Services, ATO
  • Claire Miller, Business Lead, Digital Communication and Identity Services, ATO
  • Sylvia Gallagher, Senior Director, Intermediaries Engagement and Support, ATO
  • Kerrie Jarius, Director, Australian Bookkeepers Association.

We recommend you view our test link to check your work or home network can receive the live stream media before the day of the event. Please refer to the Troubleshooting guide if you are experiencing technical issues.

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 1

@Bruce4Tax the webcast will run from 2-3pm AEDT and the live Q&A on ATO Community will run from 3-4pm.

Highlighted

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

Thank You.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

For offshore employees, will you give enough time to process everything before the end of March 2020, including preparing the documents and posting to Australia? When can we start processing and posting the documents to the ATO?

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

What if our director goes overseas for business purposes, will he still be able to access his myGovID?

Highlighted

Initiate Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

Have you gone live yet? I've asked a question regarding mygovID and it hasn't been an answered or addressed yet

Highlighted

I'm new

Replies 1

how do I get to this event?? I click the link and it doesn't go anywhere

Highlighted

Best answer

I'm new

Replies 0

The live webcast was at 2pm, this is just the Q&A

Highlighted

Replies 0

Hi @adminTaccount 

Your director would be able to access it if they go overseas. You don’t require mobile phone coverage to use myGovID, however you do require an internet connection. Your myGovID needs an internet connection just like when accessing other government online services.

Thanks, NateH

Top Solution Authors