Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Linkinmg Centrelink to Mygov

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 1085

Replies 1

I have had a mygov account for a few years with only ATO attached. I am trying to link my Centrlink (I have a CRN) but in the signup process it asks a few questions - partner details etc. I have filled these in correctly maybe 15 plus times and each time it says 'not enough correct answers' and I have to start again.

Is this an IT problem that is being worked on or ?

Just trying to link Centrelink.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Nick2,

Very frustrating or you.

As you are trying to link to Services Australia (Centreink) the advice we have been given is for you to contact them. As they are currently trying to help a large number of people during this difficult time,  this may not be easy.

Another option is the myGov Helpdesk, as you can see on the link they have extended hours and are open until 10pm. We are unsure if they can assist you, but worth checking with them.

It may also be caused by the large amount of people trying to access the system.

Hope this helps.

KylieS

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Nick2,

Very frustrating or you.

As you are trying to link to Services Australia (Centreink) the advice we have been given is for you to contact them. As they are currently trying to help a large number of people during this difficult time,  this may not be easy.

Another option is the myGov Helpdesk, as you can see on the link they have extended hours and are open until 10pm. We are unsure if they can assist you, but worth checking with them.

It may also be caused by the large amount of people trying to access the system.

Hope this helps.

KylieS