Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

PAYG installment paid out but myTAX page still shows "due"

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Views 727

Replies 1

Dear ATO Community

I paid my PAYG  installment on 05 Feb 2019 three weeks before the due date but on my ATO personal page it is still showing "unpaid"

My Bank account has been debited and the TT has gone through.

Please help me because I am a shift worker and I will be away from Australia until April 2019.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @JOSEZAMALLOA,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account.

If you're only reporting PAYG Instalments, we'll issue you a PAYG instalment notice. If you're paying the instalment amount provided on the notice (not varying the amount) you won't need to lodge to notice with us and you'll only need to pay the amount by the due date. As the notice has a specific due date, the system won't update until after the due date to allow for processing has finalise. Keep all your records for proof of payment.

Keep an eye on your ATO online account via myGov and if it hasn't updated after the due date, you can phone or Skype us on +61 2 6216 1111 and let the operator know you're calling from overseas to request a call-back. 

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @JOSEZAMALLOA,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account.

If you're only reporting PAYG Instalments, we'll issue you a PAYG instalment notice. If you're paying the instalment amount provided on the notice (not varying the amount) you won't need to lodge to notice with us and you'll only need to pay the amount by the due date. As the notice has a specific due date, the system won't update until after the due date to allow for processing has finalise. Keep all your records for proof of payment.

Keep an eye on your ATO online account via myGov and if it hasn't updated after the due date, you can phone or Skype us on +61 2 6216 1111 and let the operator know you're calling from overseas to request a call-back. 

Thanks, JodieH.