Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

PayG & ABN

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 1221

Replies 1

I have already lodged the TAX for my PAYG. 

I have ABN income also . Would like to know how to report this. I called up ATO today they suggested to use the "sole trader" option. Finally managed to fill in all the information. But got stuck in below question. 

Main business or professional activity *
I have done the work for Air Tasker/Expert 360- Both in IT consultancy area. But i could not find an activity for this. 

Kindly help what I should select for this field and also the next field
Number of business activities *
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @gurus1978,

Thanks for posting! If you're not sure which main business or professional activity to choose, check out the completing your business details information in our myTax 2018 instructions guide. This guide explains each section of your return, and is a great checklist to help you make sure you've filled everything out correctly.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @gurus1978,

Thanks for posting! If you're not sure which main business or professional activity to choose, check out the completing your business details information in our myTax 2018 instructions guide. This guide explains each section of your return, and is a great checklist to help you make sure you've filled everything out correctly.

Thanks!