Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

Resending DASP Application

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Views 365

Replies 1

Hi guys,

I sent my super application in through the ATO site back on February 3rd. They forwarded it to AustralianSuper who requested I send in certified ID. As I was travelling, I waited until I got home last week and got it certified in the local police station. I then forwarded it to AustralianSuper on May 8th.

I've since contacted Australian Super as they still haven't processed the application - they told me I have to reapply through the ATO as 3 months has lapsed since they requested extra paperwork. I tried doing that on the ATO DASP application page, but it won't let me resubmit...

I'm going in circles. Can I resubmit through the ATO under the pretence it's another account?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @curleywee,

Welcome to our Community!

To check the status of your DASP application, it's recommended to email our DASP team at DASPmail@ato.gov.au with your full name and date of birth so they can check the status of your DASP application and advise what action you should take.

A super fund may request an individual to re-apply for their DASP if they didn't meet the eligibility requirements at the time of applying. 

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @curleywee,

Welcome to our Community!

To check the status of your DASP application, it's recommended to email our DASP team at DASPmail@ato.gov.au with your full name and date of birth so they can check the status of your DASP application and advise what action you should take.

A super fund may request an individual to re-apply for their DASP if they didn't meet the eligibility requirements at the time of applying. 

Thanks, JodieH.