Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Resending DASP Application

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Views 400

Replies 1

Hi guys,

I sent my super application in through the ATO site back on February 3rd. They forwarded it to AustralianSuper who requested I send in certified ID. As I was travelling, I waited until I got home last week and got it certified in the local police station. I then forwarded it to AustralianSuper on May 8th.

I've since contacted Australian Super as they still haven't processed the application - they told me I have to reapply through the ATO as 3 months has lapsed since they requested extra paperwork. I tried doing that on the ATO DASP application page, but it won't let me resubmit...

I'm going in circles. Can I resubmit through the ATO under the pretence it's another account?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @curleywee,

Welcome to our Community!

To check the status of your DASP application, it's recommended to email our DASP team at DASPmail@ato.gov.au with your full name and date of birth so they can check the status of your DASP application and advise what action you should take.

A super fund may request an individual to re-apply for their DASP if they didn't meet the eligibility requirements at the time of applying. 

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @curleywee,

Welcome to our Community!

To check the status of your DASP application, it's recommended to email our DASP team at DASPmail@ato.gov.au with your full name and date of birth so they can check the status of your DASP application and advise what action you should take.

A super fund may request an individual to re-apply for their DASP if they didn't meet the eligibility requirements at the time of applying. 

Thanks, JodieH.