Announcements
If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us until 5 June and we can help you get it submitted.

ATO Community

Re: Single Touch Payroll - viewing reports in Business Portal

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 1712

Replies 3

I have uploaded details through our STP enabled software and received a message from the ATO that the file has been received.

I understand that I should be able to view STP reports through the Business Portal under the "manage employees" menu option.  However when I connect to the Business Portal, that option is not listed on the left of the page.  I can use the Site Map to navigate to the manage employees option but then have a message "no information to display".

I'm accessing the Business Portal using AUSKey from a USB.

Questions:

1.  Do I need to have any additional permissions granted through Access Manager to be able to view these reports?

2.  Do I need to update the software on my USB to view the reports?

3.  Or is there something else that I have not yet set up that is needed to view the reports?

I believe the data has been uploaded correctly, as I am able to view my own record through my personal myGov account.

Thanks

Ray

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 2

You say that you have logged into the business portal however my first question was is it the busienss portal with exactly the same ABN as the employer who lodged the report?

my second question becomes are oyu the adminsitrator of the auskey fo rthe business?

it is possible you (or the auskey administrator)  needs to add the STP or PAYGW role to your access manager rights

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 2

You say that you have logged into the business portal however my first question was is it the busienss portal with exactly the same ABN as the employer who lodged the report?

my second question becomes are oyu the adminsitrator of the auskey fo rthe business?

it is possible you (or the auskey administrator)  needs to add the STP or PAYGW role to your access manager rights

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Thanks Matthew.

Yes I logged in with the same ABN.

I am not the administrator, that person is on leave this week.  I will get them to check Access Manager next week - you have identified that there is a role to be added to my access and I know that has not been done.  Thanks for the info.

Ray

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Thanks @Matthew-at-ICB for helping out! If you're still having this issue, @rhalse, please let the Community know.

Thanks, JodieH.