Announcements
Curious about the JobMaker Hiring Credit? Have a read about who is eligible and how to register.

ATO Community

Re: Single Touch Payroll

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 879

Replies 1

We have just uploaded/filed our first payrun on STP.

Do we have to file the rest of our payruns that are showing not filed?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

when you say your "first payrun" did you mean you have lodged your first STP reprort for the most recent payrun?

if so then NO you dont need to go back and lodge the previous reports.

Typically you only need to lodge the current reprot and that will send through uptodate YTD figures to the ATO.

If you mean that you lodged the first STP report in your softwware for the first payrun of the year (back in july) and you have lots of other stp reports that your software is telling you are not yet filed then you could etiehr lodge all of them (I wouldnt) or just ensure the most recent one is lodged.

keep in touch at www.icb.org.au/stp

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

when you say your "first payrun" did you mean you have lodged your first STP reprort for the most recent payrun?

if so then NO you dont need to go back and lodge the previous reports.

Typically you only need to lodge the current reprot and that will send through uptodate YTD figures to the ATO.

If you mean that you lodged the first STP report in your softwware for the first payrun of the year (back in july) and you have lots of other stp reports that your software is telling you are not yet filed then you could etiehr lodge all of them (I wouldnt) or just ensure the most recent one is lodged.

keep in touch at www.icb.org.au/stp