Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

What do you think of ATO Community avatars?

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Taxicorn Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

Sounds like they don't make a huge difference to your experience but you'd be keen to see less people and more cars - is that because it would feel more anonymous?

Anonymous not a big issue for me  -  just like to see it more business-like.

More cats would be good  -  and ships?

because you feel that people bring more complexities like you've mentioned - age, diversity, gender etc.

Because probably should try to avoid stereotyping.

Devotee

Replies 0

From the three sets, I have a slight leaning to the first.  However, my main preference is for more non-face avatars.

Devotee

Replies 1

I don't mind the old ones but a refreshed set to pick from would be good. I like the first lot, they seem alot more realistic and new. I'd probably pick the coffee cup, I'm always on here trying to improve my knowledge and it reminds me of all the late nights studying 

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Thanks @Biggiesmalls! Keen to hear more about your coffee cup choice... it sounds like you'd choose it because it has a personal meaning for you. Or maybe there's something about inanimate objects with personality that's quirky and fun Smiley Very Happy

Devotee

Replies 0

The first one. It's good to see that you're looking at representing different professions and phases of life, it feels more representative of the people who use it 

Devotee

Replies 1

Hi @NicolaATO,

I'll be no help as I'm honestly not fussed what the avatars are or whether they are there at all.

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Thanks @MCA_Accountants still valuable feedback for us. @Bruce4Tax raised a similar point

Devotee

Replies 0

@Bruce4Tax  you missed the opportunity to type in all caps Smiley Wink

No too fussed where we land on the avatars - but all the way with cats & coffee.

Enthusiast

Replies 0

I like the graphics in section B.

I also prefer animals and inanimate objects. 

Replies 0

The middle section is super cute Smiley Happy