Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

Withdrawal process and progress

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 797

Replies 1

Hi,

I made an application for a withdrawal of my super held by the ATO on 13.10.2019. My MyGov page is says the withdrawal is still pending. How do I find out the progress regarrding my application, and when it is going to be finalised please? 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @hollingsbee

A warm welcome to our Community we always love to see a first post.

The question you pose is a little open ended depending exactly what kind of super withdrawal you are actually referring too however generally most application processes within the ATO can take up to 28days. For a more detailed and up to the moment response a call to our Superannuation contact centre should establish the applicable expectation alternatively check out the information online for DASP if related to this.  See Superannuation enquiries or DASP online applications.

Thanks for the query.

Regards

MarkA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @hollingsbee

A warm welcome to our Community we always love to see a first post.

The question you pose is a little open ended depending exactly what kind of super withdrawal you are actually referring too however generally most application processes within the ATO can take up to 28days. For a more detailed and up to the moment response a call to our Superannuation contact centre should establish the applicable expectation alternatively check out the information online for DASP if related to this.  See Superannuation enquiries or DASP online applications.

Thanks for the query.

Regards

MarkA