Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

Wrong Record on ATO Payment Summary

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Views 538

Replies 1

hi Sirs:
              I asked for a paper payment summary from ATO last year. 
              But there is a logical mistake on my pass working period which shows (02/09/2014~30/06/2014),
              The wrong working period affects my skill assessment, TRA didn't reject my application because they can not accept my working experience on that period. Please let me know if anyone can help me correct it. Thank you all

Rock Lai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @RockLai,

Welcome to our Community.

We can provide general information here on our Community as we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account to provide you your payment summary details.

Your employer or payer may be able to provide you with your prior year’s payment summary, alternatively if you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services you can view details for the previous financial year online.

If you can't locate your missing payment summary you can phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, and we can provide you with the information we have on record. You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information when you when you call.

Hope this helps, SueO

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @RockLai,

Welcome to our Community.

We can provide general information here on our Community as we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account to provide you your payment summary details.

Your employer or payer may be able to provide you with your prior year’s payment summary, alternatively if you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services you can view details for the previous financial year online.

If you can't locate your missing payment summary you can phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday, and we can provide you with the information we have on record. You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information when you when you call.

Hope this helps, SueO