Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

myGov emails from the ATO contain broken links

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 948

Replies 2

Several recent emails from the ATO to my myGov account have contained broken links.

For example, a recent "Your PAYG instalment options have changed" contains a link with the text "Manage your PAYG instalments" and the link target is "https://my.gov.au/mygov/inbox/ato.gov.au/paygi" (which definitely does not go where it should).

I have other examples, but it really shouldn't be my job to detect these.

(Which board is appropriate for these reports? Seems like there ought to be a "myGov integration" message board)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @slashlib,

Thank you for providing this information we are going to send it through to the relevant area to have it corrected.

Thanks again for your feedback.

KyleS

2 REPLIES 2

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @slashlib,

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

We have sent you an email as we would like to look further into this issue and require further information to have it corrected.

Thanks, JodieH.

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @slashlib,

Thank you for providing this information we are going to send it through to the relevant area to have it corrected.

Thanks again for your feedback.

KyleS