Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

showing managed funds distributions

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Highlighted

Views 756

Replies 1

I am trying to understand how the amounts prefilled in my "Managed Funds Distributions" section correspond to dividend infomation provided by computershare: gross amount, total taxes, net amount.

What's the best way to get this information without having to buy their tax pack? Is there a way to map computershare's amounts to the different fields (e.g. 13U, 13C, 13Y, etc)

fwiw, most of these dividends have gone through a dividend reinvestment plan and I understand that these dividends need to be submitted as if I had receieved the cash in hand. Not sure if that changes the answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @JoeyC,

Thanks for your query.

Here is some information regarding completing my tax for 2019 with managed fund information. Due to mytax and pre-fill the labels aren't widely used.

Check out this page from a previous year that shows all the tax return labels relating to distributions.

Hope this helps.

KylieS

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @JoeyC,

Thanks for your query.

Here is some information regarding completing my tax for 2019 with managed fund information. Due to mytax and pre-fill the labels aren't widely used.

Check out this page from a previous year that shows all the tax return labels relating to distributions.

Hope this helps.

KylieS