• 27288 Posts

ATO Community

Adding new Superfund for ATO deposits

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 94

Replies 1

Hi all,

I have recently completed a superannuation guarantee through the ATO and am now awaiting an old employer to pay the ATO hopefully which will then be deposited into my Superfund. Unfortunately I have changed funds since first creating the case with the ATO and cannot find a way to change it.

I have tried going to MyGov then going to the ATO and finding a way to add it there but to no avail. Has anyone had any dealings with this or has some knowledge? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Tofa,

Welcome to our Community!

If you've lodged an unpaid super enquiry with us there are a number of steps we take during the investigation. You can find information about the work we do at each step of the investigation and information you'll received on our website.

If we establish there is an SGC debt, we'll inform you of the recovery actions we're taking. You can also phone us 13 10 20 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator and update any details.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Tofa,

Welcome to our Community!

If you've lodged an unpaid super enquiry with us there are a number of steps we take during the investigation. You can find information about the work we do at each step of the investigation and information you'll received on our website.

If we establish there is an SGC debt, we'll inform you of the recovery actions we're taking. You can also phone us 13 10 20 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator and update any details.

Thanks, JodieH.

Top Solution Authors