ATO Community

Definition of Finalised outcome for Compassionate Grounds

Ask a question

Initiate

Views 1727

Replies 2

Hi there,

I really still could not figure out the definition of Finalised as the status of my application for compassionate grounds?
Finalised would that be either rejected or approved?
If you could explain to me the different definition of status of the Application would be heLpful.
I also check on how to rectify the outcome in different way but no clue how to do. Checked me super- no statements or letters arrived
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 1

Hi @ario_meh

After submitting a compassionate grounds application, the ATO will assess your eligibility for the compassionate release of super (this can take up to 14 days online or 28 days via paper). If you applied online, the ATO will send a message to your myGov inbox with the outcome – this is a finalisation letter that confirms if the application has been either;

• Approved
  • partially approved, or
  • rejected

It sounds liked you may have checked already, however if you can’t see the outcome of your application in your myGov inbox, contact the ATO with your TFN on 13 10 20 (option 2) between 8am and 6pm local time Monday to Friday to discuss the outcome and next steps.

Hope this helps.

(I'm an ATO employee here voluntarily).

2 REPLIES 2

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 1

Hi @ario_meh

After submitting a compassionate grounds application, the ATO will assess your eligibility for the compassionate release of super (this can take up to 14 days online or 28 days via paper). If you applied online, the ATO will send a message to your myGov inbox with the outcome – this is a finalisation letter that confirms if the application has been either;

• Approved
  • partially approved, or
  • rejected

It sounds liked you may have checked already, however if you can’t see the outcome of your application in your myGov inbox, contact the ATO with your TFN on 13 10 20 (option 2) between 8am and 6pm local time Monday to Friday to discuss the outcome and next steps.

Hope this helps.

(I'm an ATO employee here voluntarily).

Replies 0

Hi.

I have also gone for an ERS my status says pending but I’m just wondering does it say different stages the process will go through I.E pending - accessing - finalised

Just not to sure on The whole process except it can take up to 14 days to be approved or rejected

Thanks
Top Solution Authors