Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

Re: Where can I find out if I have any lost super?

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 3578

Replies 6

I have moved around Australia a lot over the last 6 years and I’m wanting to find where all my super is. How can I find my lost super?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Initiate

Replies 1

@MacMillian Superseeker was closed down late last year. @BettyBass @GoWithIt Your best bet will be online through myGov and your ATO account. You’ll be able to see details of all your super accounts, find any lost super and roll it over to a super fund of your choice, as well as find any super that the ATO has for you.

There is a lot of information on https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Super/Growing-your-super/Keeping-track-of-your-super/Smiley Happy

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 5

I checked SuperSeeker account 18 months ago and it showed 4 superfunds that I wasn’t aware of. Requested a transfer to my current fund and the money was transferred in a week. Super easy.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 4

Check your old payslips or call your past employers and ask where they paid it to.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 3

It may not show on payslips. Employers are not required to report super information on payslips. They may not even remember where they paid it, depending on how many employees they had. It’s up to the employee to keep track of their own super.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 2

Yes, I know it is my responsibility but what else can I do to try and find any lost super??

Highlighted

Most helpful response

Initiate

Replies 1

@MacMillian Superseeker was closed down late last year. @BettyBass @GoWithIt Your best bet will be online through myGov and your ATO account. You’ll be able to see details of all your super accounts, find any lost super and roll it over to a super fund of your choice, as well as find any super that the ATO has for you.

There is a lot of information on https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Super/Growing-your-super/Keeping-track-of-your-super/Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks @JulieJoe, I have done what you said and found it all. Thanks for your help.