Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

Re: Withdraw my super

Highlighted

Views 1399

Replies 2

I am now totally and permanently disabled.

How do I withdraw my super held by the ATO ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @GerryP,

Welcome to our Community!

If you have super held by the ATO and meet certain criteria you may be able to apply to have the super paid to you. You can find more information about how to apply, including required supporting documentation on our website.

If you have a myGov account that is linked to the ATO you can view your super details, but you can also complete the application form, including uploading any supporting documents. Alternatively, you can download and complete the Application for payment of ATO-help superannuation money.

If you'd like to speak with an operator, you can phone our Superannuation Information line on 13 10 20 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Hi,

Here is a handy link i found that may assist with your enquiry Smiley Happy

https://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/people-with-disability/superannuation/claiming-your-super-early/

The "See also" section at the bottom of that page links to the appropriate form and supporting information required for the application to be considered

Hope this helps

Tash

Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time

Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @GerryP,

Welcome to our Community!

If you have super held by the ATO and meet certain criteria you may be able to apply to have the super paid to you. You can find more information about how to apply, including required supporting documentation on our website.

If you have a myGov account that is linked to the ATO you can view your super details, but you can also complete the application form, including uploading any supporting documents. Alternatively, you can download and complete the Application for payment of ATO-help superannuation money.

If you'd like to speak with an operator, you can phone our Superannuation Information line on 13 10 20 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.

Thanks.