Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

002 Administrative Reporting

I'm new

Views 4029

Replies 1

Hello, upon signing in to my mygov account I have noticed a new account. "002 Administrative Reporting"

Can anyone tell me what this means? or if anyone else has had the same thing appear.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aleece,

Thanks for your question. We'd need personal information from you to verify your identity and access your account in order to answer your question; given that Community is a public forum, we advise against provide these kinds of details here.

We usually use different account types to help us manage different tax roles you may have - for example, a person may have a personal tax account, a business tax account and a higher education loan account in our system to help us track actions and payments received or made.

If you would like to talk to someone about your specific circumstances, it's best to phone us on 13 28 61 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday - we can verify your identity and discuss your tax affairs over the phone.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aleece,

Thanks for your question. We'd need personal information from you to verify your identity and access your account in order to answer your question; given that Community is a public forum, we advise against provide these kinds of details here.

We usually use different account types to help us manage different tax roles you may have - for example, a person may have a personal tax account, a business tax account and a higher education loan account in our system to help us track actions and payments received or made.

If you would like to talk to someone about your specific circumstances, it's best to phone us on 13 28 61 between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday - we can verify your identity and discuss your tax affairs over the phone.

Thanks.