Announcements
The JobKeeper Payment scheme finished on 28 March 2021. Find out what this means for your business.

ATO Community

A951.07 - An error has occurred

Views 831

Replies 2

Hi, i get : A951.07 - An error has occurred message whenever i try to login ATO, i tried clearing cache using new browser etc, even tried few more possible ways to login but i always get the same message.
I am able to login Mygov but again unable to link Mygov to ATO it shows this message : A932.02 - Ineligible to link, can anybody suggest something regarding this issue, thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Thanks for posting @Yogeshp 

The error code A951.07 happens if you try to log in from our website as you aren't linked to our online systems yet. Trying going directly to myGov and signing in from there rather than going through our website, that should solve the error.

The error code A932.02 is due to there not being enough information for us to establish questions specific to you meaning we are unable to validate your identity. To resolve this issue you will need to contact us so that we can check your situation and provide help in linking.

Hope this helps!

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Thanks for posting @Yogeshp 

The error code A951.07 happens if you try to log in from our website as you aren't linked to our online systems yet. Trying going directly to myGov and signing in from there rather than going through our website, that should solve the error.

The error code A932.02 is due to there not being enough information for us to establish questions specific to you meaning we are unable to validate your identity. To resolve this issue you will need to contact us so that we can check your situation and provide help in linking.

Hope this helps!

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Yogeshp 

Hopefully you have since managed to resolve these errors. If not, we have updated the information in our previous response regarding what to do with error code A951.07.

Regarding error code A932.02, if you're having trouble linking to the ATO, have a look at the information about how to link your myGov account to the ATO on our website.

All the best.