Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

ConsolidatedSuper doesnt rollover money...

I'm new

Views 175

Replies 1

I consolidated two super accounts into one and the process was successful 1 month ago. I now only use AustralianSuper , the balance in it is the total money of two accounts , but somehow only in Australiansuper’s application, in Ato the amount is not. Its been more than a month , I need to release the super but the money doesnt rollover in Ato
What can I do about this?
Thanks for reading . I appreciate it very much if anyone can help me with this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

@MrBig2504 the ATO only shows what has been reported to them by the super fund. Super funds don't have to report changes as they happen they have specific dates - i think its once a year. You can apply for super release just list the account the money is in and the amount you want to take out.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

@MrBig2504 the ATO only shows what has been reported to them by the super fund. Super funds don't have to report changes as they happen they have specific dates - i think its once a year. You can apply for super release just list the account the money is in and the amount you want to take out.