Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: ConsolidatedSuper doesnt rollover money...

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 185

Replies 1

I consolidated two super accounts into one and the process was successful 1 month ago. I now only use AustralianSuper , the balance in it is the total money of two accounts , but somehow only in Australiansuper’s application, in Ato the amount is not. Its been more than a month , I need to release the super but the money doesnt rollover in Ato
What can I do about this?
Thanks for reading . I appreciate it very much if anyone can help me with this
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

@MrBig2504 the ATO only shows what has been reported to them by the super fund. Super funds don't have to report changes as they happen they have specific dates - i think its once a year. You can apply for super release just list the account the money is in and the amount you want to take out.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

@MrBig2504 the ATO only shows what has been reported to them by the super fund. Super funds don't have to report changes as they happen they have specific dates - i think its once a year. You can apply for super release just list the account the money is in and the amount you want to take out.