Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Employer not paying tax or super

Highlighted

Views 294

Replies 1

Hi
My employer has not been paying my tax or super and is also not providing me with payslips.
The pay is deposited into my bank account weekly but when I have checked with ATO and my superfund I have had no tax or super

I have been working for him since July 2019

I am not a contractor and do not hold a ABN and he has stated that his accountant will sort all of that stuff out.

I am the only employee also

Can I please get some help on what to do as I don’t want to time to come and not even be able to get a group certificate and be left with the outstanding tax he didn’t pay
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Elise123,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. I would recommend making a tip-off by contacting our black economy line to discuss this so we can look into the matter and advise you on what to do in this situation.

Thanks, NateH

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Elise123,

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to you. I would recommend making a tip-off by contacting our black economy line to discuss this so we can look into the matter and advise you on what to do in this situation.

Thanks, NateH