Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Help with Main Professional Activity

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 96

Replies 2

Im a Dance Teacher, I need to know which  Professional or Main Business Activity to input.  All known options the website autmoatically says not valid. Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @StephDance 

Thanks for posting!

It should allow you to enter teacher or dance teacher as the main professional activity. I would suggest attempting it once again to see if the error can be resovled. If not you can use our live chat service which is accessable in sections 3 (personalise return) and 4 (prepare return) of myTax. This will allow you to be in contact with an ATO opperative in real time and they will be able to assist you.

All the best!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @StephDance 

Thanks for posting!

It should allow you to enter teacher or dance teacher as the main professional activity. I would suggest attempting it once again to see if the error can be resovled. If not you can use our live chat service which is accessable in sections 3 (personalise return) and 4 (prepare return) of myTax. This will allow you to be in contact with an ATO opperative in real time and they will be able to assist you.

All the best!

Highlighted

Taxicorn

Replies 0

@StephDance 

Also, work through the PSI tests to see if it is PSI income or Business income.