Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Link MYGOV to ATO

Highlighted

Views 278

Replies 3

Hi all,

I just tried to link MyGov and ATO.  I went through and go into my super account, and seemed to pass that step.

Next, i chose Bank Details.

I scrolled through my account, found last years tax return to make sure it was the right account. Entered the BSB and Account Number 3 times and all 3 times it said it was wrong.

I triple checked the details, they were right. I checked my bank account again - it was my tax return, in the right account - yet still no pass.

I'm now locked out for another 50 minutes, but would like to get this sorted once and for all please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Michaeljjt87,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Link your myGov account to the ATO page on our website provides assistance on how to link myGov to the ATO.

We also have Troubleshooting options available that may assist you.

Another option available to you would be to Phone us and we can provide you with a Linking Code.

I hope this helps.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Michaeljjt87,

Thanks for reaching out.

The Link your myGov account to the ATO page on our website provides assistance on how to link myGov to the ATO.

We also have Troubleshooting options available that may assist you.

Another option available to you would be to Phone us and we can provide you with a Linking Code.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted

Replies 1

Great, thank you.

When is the best time to call? Are you open now?
Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Michaeljjt87,

Our hours are listed on our contact us page Smiley Happy

Thanks, NateH