Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Linking ATO to Mygov

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 1571

Replies 1

I can't link the ATO service to my MyGov page, I get the error code RFM60 and no one knows why. I've called MyGov, ATO and even centrelink with no results. 
What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @CC,

Welcome to our Community!

To help assist you further, can you provide some more information regarding the error you're receiving.

Do you receive an error message along with the error code?

Are you linked to any other online services, such as Centrelink or Medicare?

This error usually appears if your myGov personal details are unable to be created due to incomplete or mismatching data. You can navigate into each of the member services' online pages to identify which details are incorrect. You will need to contact the myGov Help Desk to update their details with the appropriate agency.

Alternatively, you can try to unlink these online services (Centrelink or Medicare) showing the incorrect information. However, unlinking a service will remove your ability to access any mail from that online service in you myGov inbox. After unlinking, you can link to the ATO online services and your myGov personal details will be created using your ATO details.

Let us know if this helps!

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @CC,

Welcome to our Community!

To help assist you further, can you provide some more information regarding the error you're receiving.

Do you receive an error message along with the error code?

Are you linked to any other online services, such as Centrelink or Medicare?

This error usually appears if your myGov personal details are unable to be created due to incomplete or mismatching data. You can navigate into each of the member services' online pages to identify which details are incorrect. You will need to contact the myGov Help Desk to update their details with the appropriate agency.

Alternatively, you can try to unlink these online services (Centrelink or Medicare) showing the incorrect information. However, unlinking a service will remove your ability to access any mail from that online service in you myGov inbox. After unlinking, you can link to the ATO online services and your myGov personal details will be created using your ATO details.

Let us know if this helps!

Thanks, JodieH.