Announcements
We're doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode every now and then while we do this. Don't worry! You'll still be able to search the site to find your answers

ATO Community

Linking code

I'm new

Views 312

Replies 1

Hi,I'm in the UK and need to get a linking code for ATO to myGov account. I have my TFN and a Super statement, but in the absence of the second ID verification document can my valid passport be used? I have ttried calling a couple of times on the overseas number, but it wasn't answered.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @PaulF,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations with getting set up.

Please have a look at this article here about linking to you myGov which will help you troubleshoot your problem. A link to the list of numbers, including an overseas contact number is also found here, just in case you needed to double check that you are calling the right one. 

Let us know how it goes.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @PaulF,

Sorry to hear about your frustrations with getting set up.

Please have a look at this article here about linking to you myGov which will help you troubleshoot your problem. A link to the list of numbers, including an overseas contact number is also found here, just in case you needed to double check that you are calling the right one. 

Let us know how it goes.