Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Linking my gov accesss with ato

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 548

Replies 1

Good morning, 

Im trying to link my gov with the ato, but when it ask me about my bank number or the last payg and I put my details it says:

A932.25 - Second or One attempt remaining

All the information I wrote was the correct, I dont know how to continue.

Thanks,

Valentina 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @VFC93

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access you're account. 

When you're trying to link to your ATO online account the information you provide needs to match the information we have on file for you. If the information doesn't match you'll receive an error may need to provide another question specific to you. You can find information on our website to help when you receive an error message in myGov. 

If you still can't link your account you can contact us to see if you get a linking code. 

Thanks, JodieH. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @VFC93

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access you're account. 

When you're trying to link to your ATO online account the information you provide needs to match the information we have on file for you. If the information doesn't match you'll receive an error may need to provide another question specific to you. You can find information on our website to help when you receive an error message in myGov. 

If you still can't link your account you can contact us to see if you get a linking code. 

Thanks, JodieH.