Announcements
The JobKeeper Payment scheme finished on 28 March 2021. Find out what this means for your business.

ATO Community

Linking myGov Account to ATO from Overseas

I'm new

Views 442

Replies 1

Hi. I am getting an error everytime I try and link my ATO with my MyGov account. I am currently overseas and calling trying to resolves this has already cost me £100. Is there an email address I can contact? Or can I set up my dad to contact ATO on my behalf?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Sarah2607 

Sorry to hear about the stressful situation you are in and the difficulties you are experiencing.

Here is some additional information and guidance on mygovID which may assist you with the specific error code.

If you want to avoid calling (which I’m sure you do at the cost) another option is to create a new myGov account. You will need to use a different email to the one you previously used for your original myGov account. Here is some information around myGov and being unable to receive security codes.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
SarahB1

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Sarah2607 

Sorry to hear about the stressful situation you are in and the difficulties you are experiencing.

Here is some additional information and guidance on mygovID which may assist you with the specific error code.

If you want to avoid calling (which I’m sure you do at the cost) another option is to create a new myGov account. You will need to use a different email to the one you previously used for your original myGov account. Here is some information around myGov and being unable to receive security codes.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
SarahB1