• 17838 Members
  • 19785 Posts

ATO Community

No refund yet

Ask a question

I'm new

Views 283

Replies 1

Hi there! My tax was accepted on the 12th July (Thursday) and it said it will be in my nominations account within three days but it hasn’t yet would that be because I’ve falling onto a weekend? Because I remember last year I received my tax on Saturday! Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Chaz93, thanks for your post! If you've received your notice of assessment in your myGov inbox, this is a strong indication that your return has been finalised and any refund you're entitled to is on its way. 

Most people are able to access their refund within a few days of receiving their notice of assessment, but this can depend on how your bank processes electronic refunds. Check with your bank about their processing timeframes to see if you can get a better idea on when your refund may be available. 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Chaz93, thanks for your post! If you've received your notice of assessment in your myGov inbox, this is a strong indication that your return has been finalised and any refund you're entitled to is on its way. 

Most people are able to access their refund within a few days of receiving their notice of assessment, but this can depend on how your bank processes electronic refunds. Check with your bank about their processing timeframes to see if you can get a better idea on when your refund may be available. 

Thanks! 

Top Solution Authors