ATO Community

Notice of Assessment

Highlighted

Views 134

Replies 1

Hi, just wanted to ask a question please! I’ve received my notice of assessment on the 12th of August which was the Monday just gone by, it clearly stated that funds are being paid directly in my nominee account institution. However it’s the 14th of August today and I’ve been checking my online banking since this morning in thought that it should be paid by now?! Please if someone could kindly advice how long does it really take for funds to clear into my westpac account since I’ve already been issued a notice of assessment on the 12th of August?!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Cel_Dina,

Welcome to our Community!

Check out our article Tax time: Where's my return? This article explains our time frames and the terms you will see when you track the progress of your return via myGov, including:

• Issued - $ Amount: You’ll be able to see your notice of assessment in myGov, along with the effective date for payment if you’re entitled to a refund. Your refund will be sent to your nominated bank account.

Check the listed 'effective date for payment' in your NOA and if it has passed you could try calling your bank to see how long the payment would take to clear or you can can contact us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday – Friday.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,@BrookeT

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Cel_Dina,

Welcome to our Community!

Check out our article Tax time: Where's my return? This article explains our time frames and the terms you will see when you track the progress of your return via myGov, including:

• Issued - $ Amount: You’ll be able to see your notice of assessment in myGov, along with the effective date for payment if you’re entitled to a refund. Your refund will be sent to your nominated bank account.

Check the listed 'effective date for payment' in your NOA and if it has passed you could try calling your bank to see how long the payment would take to clear or you can can contact us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday – Friday.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,@BrookeT