• 155 Online
  • 15599 Members
  • 18282 Posts

ATO Community

Refund

Ask a question

This conversation has been closed. Please start a new thread.

Views 439

Replies 1

I did my tax through mygov.Got my notice of assessment on the 24th July but my refund not in bank
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

HI @Peterharries,

Welcome to our Community!

You can find helpful information about Tax Time 2018: Where’s my tax return? Explaining timeframes, ‘processed’ and ‘effective’ dates and b... on our Community!

If your refund was due to issue for EFT, it usually takes about 3 business days for the payment to appear in your account. If the refund was issued via cheque, it will be sent to the address we have on file for you.

If you still haven't received your refund and it was to be paid via EFT, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am- 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN or NOA with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

HI @Peterharries,

Welcome to our Community!

You can find helpful information about Tax Time 2018: Where’s my tax return? Explaining timeframes, ‘processed’ and ‘effective’ dates and b... on our Community!

If your refund was due to issue for EFT, it usually takes about 3 business days for the payment to appear in your account. If the refund was issued via cheque, it will be sent to the address we have on file for you.

If you still haven't received your refund and it was to be paid via EFT, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am- 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN or NOA with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.

Top Solution Authors