Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

Tax income 001

I'm new

Views 494

Replies 1

I’ve lodged my return and I’ve just checked the progress to see how it’s going and it hasn’t been done yet with is fine however under the “for action” it’s saying I need to pay $129 for “income tax 001” and I have no idea what that means, please help !
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Jasmine333 

It is only when the Notice of Assessment (NOA) is produced that the final outcome is evident. Until that time what you are seeing in relation to the lodgment will be it progressing. It may change before the NOA is finalised. As for the "For action" I would be having a closer look at your Income statement account. You may find you have a debt from previously that has not been paid. If you are expecting a credit from your current return any outstanding amount will be paid out first with the residual refunded to you.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Jasmine333 

It is only when the Notice of Assessment (NOA) is produced that the final outcome is evident. Until that time what you are seeing in relation to the lodgment will be it progressing. It may change before the NOA is finalised. As for the "For action" I would be having a closer look at your Income statement account. You may find you have a debt from previously that has not been paid. If you are expecting a credit from your current return any outstanding amount will be paid out first with the residual refunded to you.