ATO Community

Tax refund hasn’t shown up in my bank account yet?

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 123

Replies 1

My tax return has already been processed and I recieved an email in my mygov account with my notice of assessment saying it has been refunded to my nomiated financial instituion which I recieved yesterday morning (which is my bank account, everything is also correct i’ve checked so many times already) does it take more than 24 hours for my bank to recieve or is something wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @alib98,

Welcome to our Community!

You can find helpful information about Tax Time: Where’s my tax return? on our Community!

If your refund was due to issue for EFT, it usually takes a few business days for the payment to appear in your account.

If you still haven't received your refund and it was to be paid via EFT, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am- 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with us.

Thanks, @NelsonS

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @alib98,

Welcome to our Community!

You can find helpful information about Tax Time: Where’s my tax return? on our Community!

If your refund was due to issue for EFT, it usually takes a few business days for the payment to appear in your account.

If you still haven't received your refund and it was to be paid via EFT, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am- 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with us.

Thanks, @NelsonS

Top Solution Authors