Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

Tax return

Initiate

Views 328

Replies 2

Hi there,

I'm about to complete the income tax course and do my own tax return this financial year online via myGov when the tax time coming.

May I ask if anyone know does MyTax on  myGov allow us to attached calculation worksheet ? if not how can I send my calculation worksheet to ATO ? Just to make sure I got it correct.

Thank you

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @DN79 ,

You don't need to submit your calculation sheet - you can't submit these things electronically in myTax anyway. Keep your workings with copies of receipts etc..in case you ever audited by the ATO, you can show how you came to your figures. See tax record keeping for how long you need to keep tax records for.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @DN79 ,

You don't need to submit your calculation sheet - you can't submit these things electronically in myTax anyway. Keep your workings with copies of receipts etc..in case you ever audited by the ATO, you can show how you came to your figures. See tax record keeping for how long you need to keep tax records for.

Thanks,

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks WainWright