ATO Community

There are some problems in the process of linking a service that I need to go.

Ask a question

Views 402

Replies 1

Hi, I've got some problems on the process of linking a service in my Gov.

Actually I have got a Taxfile nimber and would like to do return the tax. So I registered my email and pasword in the myGov and tried to link to ATO. However, during writing my details which contain Taxfile number, name and the date of birth, it is failed to go to ATO . I think there could be something wrong with personal data that I had submited to get my taxfile number.

It has been too long to remember the data correctly.

If it is possible to check my personal data registered in ATO with my TFN, could I get it with my email(naeun0201@hanmail.net)? Or would you guide me to know how to return my tax?, Is there any solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @naeun0201,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here about tax and super topics, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account.

If you're receiving an error message saying 'Unable to verify', this means the information provided doesn't match ATO records. It's recommended you phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to check your details with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @naeun0201,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here about tax and super topics, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account.

If you're receiving an error message saying 'Unable to verify', this means the information provided doesn't match ATO records. It's recommended you phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to check your details with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.

Top Solution Authors