Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Under review

Highlighted

Views 710

Replies 1

I amended my tax return on the 8th Sep as I forgot a few other things i forgot to claim or and since then its said that my return is under review it's been an entire month. How long do I have to wait?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Alisecp,

Welcome to our Community!

The time need to process your amendment will depend on how it was lodged. A paper amendment can take up to 50 business days and online can take up to 20 business days from when we receive all the required information. You can find information about how we process amendments on our website.

As we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information an online forum, we can't access your account to see the progress. If you have a myGov account that is linked to ATO online services, you can check online under:

• Tax
  • Lodgments
  • Income tax
  • History, then view the financial year you're amending.

If the processing time frames above have passed and you haven't heard from us, you can phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Alisecp,

Welcome to our Community!

The time need to process your amendment will depend on how it was lodged. A paper amendment can take up to 50 business days and online can take up to 20 business days from when we receive all the required information. You can find information about how we process amendments on our website.

As we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information an online forum, we can't access your account to see the progress. If you have a myGov account that is linked to ATO online services, you can check online under:

• Tax
  • Lodgments
  • Income tax
  • History, then view the financial year you're amending.

If the processing time frames above have passed and you haven't heard from us, you can phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator.

Thanks, JodieH.