Announcements
If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us until 5 June and we can help you get it submitted.

ATO Community

Re: my payment plan I have been paid still has not been updat

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 184

Replies 1

Hello There,

I have been paid weekly with payment plan online on the ato site, there was perfectly fine for the frist 2 months but after all when I checked on the site again the payment I have paid has not been updated since 19/192019

Do I need to contact ATO to notify them?

Regards,

Chinaya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @chinaya,

Welcome to our Community.

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account to provide a detailed explanation.

If you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services, you can review your account online which may help determine why payments are no longer being made. Perhaps check your bank account set up for payments, not sure if they are direct debit or direct credit payments and maybe that has expired. 

Alternately, to obtain a detailed account explanation, you can phone us on 13 11 42 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with a customer service representative. You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information with you when you call.

I hope this helps, SueO

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @chinaya,

Welcome to our Community.

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, so we can't access your account to provide a detailed explanation.

If you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services, you can review your account online which may help determine why payments are no longer being made. Perhaps check your bank account set up for payments, not sure if they are direct debit or direct credit payments and maybe that has expired. 

Alternately, to obtain a detailed account explanation, you can phone us on 13 11 42 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with a customer service representative. You'll need to answer some security questions for the customer service representative to access your account, so have some additional information with you when you call.

I hope this helps, SueO