Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

power of attorney

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 133

Replies 1

Hi

My mum has dementia and is in a nursing home. I am her power of attorney. The first time I rang the ATo they said I had to do a change of details for individuals form.  The second time they said I didn't have to do that but merely send a covering letter and her power of attorney 

I am not sure how many pages of this document i need to send all or just the first page.

thanks kathy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @kathyingram

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

You will need to send a change of details for individuals form and certified copy of the entire Power of Attorney document to us. The form can be signed by you or your mother. Completing the form ensures that we have all the information that we need.

All the best.

Thanks, ChrisR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @kathyingram

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

You will need to send a change of details for individuals form and certified copy of the entire Power of Attorney document to us. The form can be signed by you or your mother. Completing the form ensures that we have all the information that we need.

All the best.

Thanks, ChrisR