Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

Highlighted

Views 1020

Replies 4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @GKBB

Welcome to our Community!

As we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, we can't access your account to see what you have an amount owing. 

If your return has finalised and we've issued your Notice of assessment (NOA), you can phone us on 13 11 42 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account and provide an account explanation. 

Thanks, JodieH. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Anonymous

Replies 3

Are you a non-resident of Australia and or did you select that you were a "Non-Resident"  when completing the rtn??       

Highlighted

Replies 2

Hi,

It turns out I forgot to tick that I was an australian resident, this made this amount go down but it still shows that i owe just over $900.

Highlighted

Anonymous

Replies 0

Well thats a start .......

What is your total taxable income (assessable income - allowable deductions)

d0 you have any debts with another Government departments ??  

Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @GKBB

Welcome to our Community!

As we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, we can't access your account to see what you have an amount owing. 

If your return has finalised and we've issued your Notice of assessment (NOA), you can phone us on 13 11 42 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account and provide an account explanation. 

Thanks, JodieH.