Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM41432

Highlighted

Views 318

Replies 1

This is my 4th STP lodgement (the previous 3 went without incident) and I received the error message CMN.ATO.PAYEVNT.EM41432.

I'm using Free Accounting Software (FAS3) to lodge STP.

What do I do to overcome this error?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @bruceeyre,

Thanks for your question! 

From what I can see, that particular error message appears to relate to a "Full File replacement". If you are just trying to lodge a normal pay event report, you may need to check your software to make sure that it has not been marked as a "full file replacement". 

If the lodgement hasn't been marked as a full file replacement but the error continues, you may need to have a chat with your digital services provider for additional assistance. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other issues. 

Thanks,

Rachael B. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @bruceeyre,

Thanks for your question! 

From what I can see, that particular error message appears to relate to a "Full File replacement". If you are just trying to lodge a normal pay event report, you may need to check your software to make sure that it has not been marked as a "full file replacement". 

If the lodgement hasn't been marked as a full file replacement but the error continues, you may need to have a chat with your digital services provider for additional assistance. 

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other issues. 

Thanks,

Rachael B.