Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Single Touch Payroll

Highlighted

Views 1305

Replies 1

Firstly I couldn't locate a relevant Board for my question.

I employ less than 20 employees and currently process my payroll using Excel and report my SuperG information via the Super Clearing House.

Will I be able to continue using Excel to report my payroll information when I need to comply with Single Touch Payroll requirements?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @BB39,

Welcome to our Community!

Employers with 19 or less employees will need to start reporting through single touch payroll (STP) from 1 July 2019. When you're required to start reporting through STP, you may need to upgrade your software to meet STP reporting requirements, as STP reports to the ATO can only be generated through STP enabled software. You can refer to the Australian Business Software Industry Association (ABSIA) product catalogue for details of STP-enabled products and third-party solution providers.

You can find more information about STP on our website, alternatively you can phone us on 13 28 66 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @BB39,

Welcome to our Community!

Employers with 19 or less employees will need to start reporting through single touch payroll (STP) from 1 July 2019. When you're required to start reporting through STP, you may need to upgrade your software to meet STP reporting requirements, as STP reports to the ATO can only be generated through STP enabled software. You can refer to the Australian Business Software Industry Association (ABSIA) product catalogue for details of STP-enabled products and third-party solution providers.

You can find more information about STP on our website, alternatively you can phone us on 13 28 66 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator.

Thanks, JodieH.