Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Single touch payroll data has disappeared from ATO employee income statement

Views 567

Replies 3

Hi,

I have been using Reckon as a STP provider and have been entering the required information for my one employee each month. It has been working fine until 30 June. All of a sudden all the previous data that was in the employee ATO income statement has disppeared left with only one entry for 30 June. I check the Reckon app and all of the information is there and it even says the ATO accepted each entry. I called the ATO and they advised to speak with Reckon. I have on numerous occassion contacted Reckon but they do not respond. Can you explain why all the data that was captured by the ATO for this employee has completely disappeared from their income statement? and also how it can be fixed. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @wexfordhayes 

When you spoke to us could we see all the previous pay events lodged?

I also recommend speaking with Reckon as well and see what they say. You can also post in their community forum as other users may have had the same experience.

Thanks, Ari

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @wexfordhayes 

When you spoke to us could we see all the previous pay events lodged?

I also recommend speaking with Reckon as well and see what they say. You can also post in their community forum as other users may have had the same experience.

Thanks, Ari

Replies 0

The problem is that until 30 June all the STP records were recorded on the employees income statement. It was fine. Then we made a payment on 30th June via Reckon STP and all the records disappered from the employees income statement only leaving the one payment made on 30th June. 

As for contacting Reckon. I have posted twice on their community page for assistance and also e-mailed their customer service team. They have never responded to my questions or offered assistance. I would suggest the ATO investigate this as if they are not responded to people using their STP app that's pretty disappointing.

So I don't know what to do. The data is gone from ATO (and it was their previously) and Reckon aren't responding to me. 

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @wexfordhayes

Is the payment showing for 2020 or 2021?

Unfortunately we are limited in what we can do with assisting to amend STP reports especially if it is a software issue. We have STP troubleshooting information on our website but because each software is different it is the provider who usually has the solution. Take a look at the links provided here and see if they can help with your issue.

Thanks, Ari