Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

Jobkeeper payment

Views 451

Replies 3

Hi,

I did my monthly declaration for the month of July on August 1st. I haven’t received my payment yet so I was just wondering when I’ll be receiving it.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Haamish 

We do try to process the payments within 5 business days however in some instances we may review applications to make sure payments are correct and this could take at least a further 10 days. If we require more information we will contact you.

Thanks, Ari

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Haamish 

We do try to process the payments within 5 business days however in some instances we may review applications to make sure payments are correct and this could take at least a further 10 days. If we require more information we will contact you.

Thanks, Ari

Replies 1

Hi,

Thank you for that. May I please just ask if additional documents are required how will I be contacted? I still haven’t received my payment and I recently updated my email address on the ato website so I’m a little worried that maybe an email was sent to my old address asking for additional information.

Thank you

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Haamish,

Thank you for your reply. If we require further information from you we would usually look at your contact phone No'. If this is incorrect then we would look at alternate ways to get in contact with you. If you have not done so already you can access myGov and update your personal details online.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.