ATO Community

How can I find out how much HECS and/or FEE-HELP debt I have?

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 825

Replies 1

Hello,

Does the ATO have an online tool where I can easily find out my HECS debt from university (undergraduate degree)?

And also how can I find out the current level of debt owed for FEE-HELP for post-graduate study?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AndrewSa,

Welcome to our Community!

Yes, you can use our online services to view your account details, such as your loan balance, transactions and other information. To access our online services for individuals, simply create a myGov account and link to the ATO.

If you are having trouble linking to the ATO or you can't access your loan details, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so we can ask some security questions and access your account.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AndrewSa,

Welcome to our Community!

Yes, you can use our online services to view your account details, such as your loan balance, transactions and other information. To access our online services for individuals, simply create a myGov account and link to the ATO.

If you are having trouble linking to the ATO or you can't access your loan details, phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so we can ask some security questions and access your account.

Thanks.

Top Solution Authors