Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

How long it mivht take to redirect from mygov to ato?

Highlighted

Views 189

Replies 1

I have linked ATO to mygov app. Now when I go to ATO from mygov it said YOU ARE BEING REDIRECTED TO AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE - it looks like its loading but this standing for last 20 minutes. How long might take to redirect to ATO? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @DianaB,

It shouldn't take 20 minutes to be redirected - it usually redirects within 30 seconds to a minute and doesn't seem to be a universal issue as mine seems to be working.

I would recommend that you:

• Close your browser, open a new browser and try again.
  • Clear your browser cache (the steps for this will differ depending on your browser).
  • Search the Internet for instructions specific to your browser.
  • Try using another browser or device.

If the problem persists, contact us and one of our experienced operatives will be able to troubleshoot and assist you.

Please have a look at this information on linking your myGov account to the ATO. It outlines the steps you can take and what to do when you are having issues linking.

All the best!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @DianaB,

It shouldn't take 20 minutes to be redirected - it usually redirects within 30 seconds to a minute and doesn't seem to be a universal issue as mine seems to be working.

I would recommend that you:

• Close your browser, open a new browser and try again.
  • Clear your browser cache (the steps for this will differ depending on your browser).
  • Search the Internet for instructions specific to your browser.
  • Try using another browser or device.

If the problem persists, contact us and one of our experienced operatives will be able to troubleshoot and assist you.

Please have a look at this information on linking your myGov account to the ATO. It outlines the steps you can take and what to do when you are having issues linking.

All the best!