Announcements
What's the right super fund for you? Although super may not be on the top of your list now, keeping track of your super can help maximise your savings for when you retire. Try out the new YourSuper comparison tool and choose a super fund that meets your needs. Still got questions about super? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Adding a client

Views 731

Replies 4

I am today unable to add a new client (newly registered company) using my BAS Agent portal - "sory, you can't add that client on line". Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Taxicorn Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 0

Applied for one, but I don't think my client has heard from ATO yet. Do they advise or does he have to enquire?

If you applied for ABN and/or TFN on ABR, and quoted you TA number on the application, then company is added to your list as soon as TFN is issued.  Usually the same day.

4 REPLIES 4

Replies 3

Did you get a TFN first?

Replies 2

Applied for one, but I don't think my client has heard from ATO yet. Do they advise or does he have to enquire?

Most helpful response

Replies 0

If you applied for ABN and/or TFN on ABR, and quoted you TA number on the application, then company is added to your list as soon as TFN is issued.  Usually the same day.

Replies 0

Thanks, Bruce