Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: How to I find questions from a particular member

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 1241

Replies 10

am  trying to  locate a posting  i  made

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

If youre on a desktop or pc you can click in the top right hand corner on your user name and then click my activity. I don't think you can do it on a mobile... If you want to see other people's post click on their name and shows you their activity
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 5

Google Search on the subject e.g.  ATO Community  SMSF GST

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 4

That  doesnot  help  at  all.

Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 3

Thats a bit rude we're trying to help

Are you looking for a post you made like you suggest in your first post or do you want a list of all members on this site? 

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

@Jayddd some good advice here from @Biggiesmalls and @Bruce4Tax 

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Are you looking for a post you made like you suggest in your first post or do you want a list of all members on this site?

Am  looking  for a  list of  members PLEASE

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

@Jayddd we don't have that information publicly available but you can check out top authors via the leaderboard or use the search function to find specific users.

Highlighted

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

If youre on a desktop or pc you can click in the top right hand corner on your user name and then click my activity. I don't think you can do it on a mobile... If you want to see other people's post click on their name and shows you their activity
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

where am I  able to locate a list  of  names of  contributors

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Thanks. I can  see my  activity  but I  cant  see a full list  of  names  ,such as your  own, to  click on .There are abou  5 shown