Views 203

Replies 10

am  trying to  locate a posting  i  made

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 3

If youre on a desktop or pc you can click in the top right hand corner on your user name and then click my activity. I don't think you can do it on a mobile... If you want to see other people's post click on their name and shows you their activity
10 REPLIES 10

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 5

Google Search on the subject e.g.  ATO Community  SMSF GST

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 3

If youre on a desktop or pc you can click in the top right hand corner on your user name and then click my activity. I don't think you can do it on a mobile... If you want to see other people's post click on their name and shows you their activity

Replies 0

where am I  able to locate a list  of  names of  contributors

Replies 4

That  doesnot  help  at  all.

Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 3

Thats a bit rude we're trying to help

Are you looking for a post you made like you suggest in your first post or do you want a list of all members on this site? 

Community Manager

Replies 0

@Jayddd some good advice here from @Biggiesmalls and @Bruce4Tax 

Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Replies 1

Are you looking for a post you made like you suggest in your first post or do you want a list of all members on this site?

Am  looking  for a  list of  members PLEASE

Community Manager

Replies 0

@Jayddd we don't have that information publicly available but you can check out top authors via the leaderboard or use the search function to find specific users.

Replies 1

Thanks. I can  see my  activity  but I  cant  see a full list  of  names  ,such as your  own, to  click on .There are abou  5 shown

Top Solution Authors