Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: MYGOVID

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 253

Replies 3

I have been trying to get MyGovID since the beginning of its invention, around November last year. I am a Tax Agent and have been unable to lodge my own return and my clients'.

I have had to create three email addresses and have all the individual three identity because it would refuse to take 2 documents at once to verify myself. I have had my Licence not verified for few months however one day I figured that I should not put my middle name to verify it.? Now the MygovID team has said there is no system to remove the identity documents from the email address/delete email address which is connected with my ID. I just have to wait until the system is figured out to earn my living.
Thank you MyGovID.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @User82,

Sorry to hear you've had troubles setting up your myGovID. Is someone from the myGovID team continuing to help you solve the issue? 

Thanks,
EmilyW

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @User82,

Sorry to hear you've had troubles setting up your myGovID. Is someone from the myGovID team continuing to help you solve the issue? 

Thanks,
EmilyW

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Hi Emily,

I have been told that I need to wait until the next update to fix mygov issue. 

Thanks 

Prakash 

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @User82,

Thank you for your response and apologies for the delay. If you are still requiring assistance you may find the myGovID help page useful. Or contact myGovID helpline and request the matter be escalated.

There is also trouble shooting for tax agents.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.