• 152 Online
  • 17838 Members
  • 19785 Posts

ATO Community

Re: Tax Agent - required ATO permission for my clients to submit their STP report

Ask a question

Views 136

Replies 3

Hi,

What are the required permissions for Clients to submit their STP Report to the ATO during their Payroll process.

I understand that as the AusKey holder we are required to provide the client/the appropraite person completing the payroll, thus STP reporting, with the necessary permissions. We would like to restrict the permissions so that the client is able to only satisfy their STP reporting obligations.

Can you please clarify what permissions are required specifically for STP Reporting.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 2

Hi @Tiffany 

The STP permission is called 'Payroll event form'.

See "Category: ATO transactions" under Client tab permissions or Business tab permissions on the Access Manager permissions for ATO and ABR online services page on the ATO website.

JF

This is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 2

Hi @Tiffany 

The STP permission is called 'Payroll event form'.

See "Category: ATO transactions" under Client tab permissions or Business tab permissions on the Access Manager permissions for ATO and ABR online services page on the ATO website.

JF

This is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time.

Replies 1

Thanks James - do you know if you can provide this level of access via the ATO Portal rather than Access Manager? 

OR is there an alternate level of authority the Consultant can provide through the ATO Portal?

Thanks for your help. 

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @JamesF,
Can you please assist @Tiffany to clarify her question on access? If possible :-)

Thanks, @JodieM

Top Solution Authors